Introduction Emergency use products such as inhalers also possess an inherent "stickiness" factor, as patients…
Three Days International Symposium on Strategies for Managing Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Chemical Patent Portfolios (United States, European and Chinese Scenario)
We are happy to inform you all that IIPRD and Khurana & Khurana, in association with Sughrue Mion, PLLC, USA, TEE & HOWE IP ATTORNEYS, CHINA and MAIWALD, GERMANY are holding an International Patent Symposium covering all major and relevant Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, and Chemical Patent Portfolios in the month of October 2015 in India. The Three-Days International Symposium would be covering Strategies for Managing Pharma, Biotech & Chemical Patent Portfolios in US, EP & China and is being held from 5’th to 7’th October 2015, at Hotel Hyatt, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad, and 7’th to 9’th October 2015, at Hotel Hilton (Andheri East), Mumbai.
About the Speakers: The speakers are a unique gathering of Patent Attorneys, Legal Counsels, who have extensive years of experience in their professional fields. These Speakers will put across to the delegates a real insight of Patent Laws & Practices, and Commercial perspectives as prevalent and practiced in Europe, the United States, and India.
The speakers include:
- Mr. Chid Iyer, Partner at Sughrue Mion PLLC, USA
- Mr. Michael R. Dzwonczyk, Partner at Sughrue Mion PLLC, USA
- Ms. Aiyda Ghahramani, Associate at Sughrue Mion PLLC, USA
- Mr. Shackelford, Associate at Sughrue Mion PLLC, USA
- Ms. Azy S. Kokabi, Associate at Sughrue Mion PLLC, USA
- Dr. Toby Mak, Partner at TEE & HOWE IP ATTORNEYS, CHINA
- Ms. Yeping DING, Partner at TEE & HOWE IP ATTORNEYS, CHINA
- Dr. Alexander Wittkopp, Managing Partner at Maiwald Patentanwalts GmbH
- Mr. Vinod Khurana, Senior Partner at Khurana and Khurana, Advocates & IP Attorneys
If you wish to attend the symposium, please send your nominations to [email protected].