This particular blog is on the subject matter that how a drug patent can be…
Two-Days International Symposium on Strategies for Managing Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology & Chemical Patent Portfolios
We are happy to inform you all that IIPRD and Khurana & Khurana, in association with Cantor Colburn (US) and Fukami Patent Office (Japan) are holding an International Patent Symposium covering all major and relevant Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology Related Patent issues in the month of February 2014 in India. The Two-Days International Symposium would be covering Strategies for Managing Pharma, Biotech & Chemical Patent Portfolios in the US, Japan & India and is being held from 3′rd-4’th February 2014 at Hotel Hilton, Mumbai and 5’th-6’th February 2014 at The Gateway Hotel Ummed, Ahmedabad.
About the Speakers: The speakers are a unique gathering of Patent Attorneys, Legal Counsels, who have extensive years of experience in their professional fields. These Speakers will put across to the delegates a real insight of Patent Laws & Practices, and Commercial perspectives as prevalent and practiced in Japan, the United States, and India. The speakers include:
- Mr. Michael Cantor, Co-Managing Partner at Cantor Colburn LLP, USA
- Mr. Steven M. Coyle, Partner at Cantor Colburn LLP, USA
- Mr. Jeffery Arnold, Partner at Cantor Colburn LLP, USA
- Ms. Leslie-Anne Maxwell, Ph.D., Counsel at Cantor Colburn LLP, USA
- Mr. David E. Rodrigues, Ph.D., Partner at Cantor Colburn LLP, USA
- Dr. Toshio Nakamura, Patent Attorney at Fukami Patent Office, Japan
- Mr. Tarun Khurana, Partner at Khurana & Khurana, Advocates and IP Attorneys, India.
Please see the complete details including Program Schedule, Topics, Speakers Profiles, etc. in a brochure available over here.
If you wish to attend the symposium, please send your nominations to [email protected].