Introduction Intellectual Property is a way of protecting technologically invented rights. Various forms of creation…
IIPRD and Khurana & Khurana, in association with Sughrue Mion, PLLC, USA, Hamm & Wittkopp, Germany, Murta Goyanes, Brazil and Sakamoto and Partners, Japan are to conduct an International Symposium on Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology & Chemical Patent Laws from 25th to 27th September 2017 at Hotel Hilton, (Andheri East) Mumbai, and 27th to 29th September 2017 at Stellar Gymkhana, (Delhi NCR) Greater Noida.
The International Symposium aims to cover all important patent issues pertaining to real insights of patent laws, practices and commercial perspectives as prevalent and practiced in United States, Europe, Japan, India and Brazil along with first-hand information including recent judgments on various issues. Also, experts from diversified professional fields would share real-life cases and experiences that can help attendees in following best practices for building their respective patent portfolios.
About the speakers:
Speakers of the International Symposium are highly qualified patent attorneys, litigators and legal counsels having wide years of experience in their professional fields. Information shared by the speakers would aid attendees of the fields of pharmaceutical, biotechnology and chemical industries in achieving driving outcomes pertaining to strategic planning and building patent portfolios to foster their commercial market.
The speakers include:
- Chid Iyer, Partner at Sughrue Mion PLLC, USA.
- Michael R. Dzwonczyk, Partner at Sughrue Mion PLLC, USA.
- Aiyda Ghahramani, Associate at Sughrue Mion PLLC, USA.
- Grant Shackelford, Associate at Sughrue Mion PLLC, USA.
- Azy S. Kokabi, Associate at Sughrue Mion PLLC, USA.
- Alexander Wittkopp, Partner at Hamm & Wittkopp Patent Attorneys, Germany.
- Toshio Nakamura, Patent Attorney, Sakamoto & Partners, Japan.
- Fernando Seixas, Intellectual Property Professional, Brazil.
- Tarun Khurana, Partner and Patent Attorney, Khurana and Khurana, Advocates & IP Attorneys.
For complete details including program schedule, profiles of speakers and how to apply, please see: https://www.iiprd.com/iiprd-symposium-september-2017/