Procedures and Practices of Patent System
This coursework shall be focussing on the following aspects:
- What are Patents, their Background, Importance and Relevance in the current business scenario.
History of Indian Patent System
- Highlights of the Indian Patent Act covering an understanding, analysis and comments on major provisions of the Indian Patent Act, 1970
- Steps to Grant of a Patent
- International Arrangements for Patent Grant with suggested procedures and best practices while filing patent applications through PCT or Convention Route.
- Discussion on Recent Landmark Patent Litigation Cases in India or other Patent System Dominant Geographies.